50's, 60's and Disco Wedding
For the shagadellic, Austin Powers ceremonies scream fun, baby. What a groovy wedding you'll have! (Deadheads instead? We've got a stoner hippie minister, too!) Or, boogie oogie oogie down the aisle at our Disco-themed wedding, complete with disco ball and that Saturday Night Fever guy in the white polyester. Naturally, you and your guests will probably want to dress for the era. Thank goodness platforms are back...
If the 50's is your thing, rock around the clock with The Fonz as minister for a sock-hoppin' ceremony. We've got weddings through the ages, from early rock 'n roll through the psychedelic sixties. You might even want to stop the world and melt into the 80's with a totally tubular New Wave minister. The music, costumes, lights and sounds will all be there to transport you back in time.
50's, 60's and Disco Themed Wedding Packages include: Decade-appropriate Character as Minister, Theatrical lighting and fog, 6 Rose Bouquet for the Bride, Matching boutonniere for the Groom, unity candle lighting during ceremony, 36 poses and proofs viewed online, 10 Candid Ceremony Prints, Video of the Ceremony, Names in Lights on the Marquee, Free Wedding Website and Wedding Invitation, Courtesy round-trip limousine service from any hotel on The Strip or Downtown, plus chapel fee and personal wedding coordinator.
This Las Vegas Wedding package does not include the $60 (cash only) minister's fee or the tip for the limousine driver, suggested at $30.00. Photographer gratuity is at your discretion. A $200.00 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of the booking.
Package Features Include:
- Decade-appropriate Character as Minister
- Theatrical Lighting and Fog
- 6 Rose Bouquet for the Bride
- Matching Boutonniere for the Groom
- Unity Candle Lighting During Ceremony
- 36 Poses and Proofs Viewed Online
- 10 Candid Ceremony Prints
- Video of the Ceremony
- Names In Lights on the Marquee
- Free Wedding Website and Wedding Invitation
- Wedding Wish List Registry
- Courtesy round-trip Limousine Service from any hotel on the Strip or Downtown
- Chapel Fee
- Personal Wedding Coordinator